Morning reads to help you catch up on all the Cincinnati sports news of the past 24 hours:
- Ken Rosenthal asks if the Reds are better than the Cardinals on FoxSports.com.
- Reds Sign Scott Maine: announcement courtesy of Bridgeport Bluefish website.
- Paul Daugherty of the Cincinnati Enquirer argues that the Reds are proof of momentum in sports, via the Mansfield News Journal.
- Grant Doepel argues for Billy Hamilton over Shin-Soo Choo, on RantSports.com.
- Doug Gray at Blog Red Machine says the Reds are finally fielding the lineup they’ve wanted all season.
- Andrew Dunn ranked the Bengals off-season moves on the Bleacher Report.
- On ESPN.com, Cole Harvey breaks down how the Bengals became the most efficient goal-to-go team in the NFL last season.
- Incoming freshman Cory Brown impressed soccer observers during a recent tour of China, according to GoXavier.com.